Sunday, December 16, 2007

House Lights, Week 6, Post B

Dear Miss Beatrice Fisher-Hart,
I give my deepest sympathies to you from the recent death of your mother. Her death was an accident and you should remember that she’s happier where she is now than she was here on earth. On a lighter note, I was so happy that you were able to develop your character of Thisbe, by working with your grandmother, because it really deepened your connection with Thisbe and allowed the audience to connect with her better. The show and actors sounded absolutely amazing! I can’t imagine what it would be like to perform in front of so many celebrities! Were you ever nervous acting in front of them? That most have been a dream in itself performing in front of so many famous people! Throughout the novel, you have developed as a person and an actor, but I still think you need to find the true person inside of you because you seem to be acting with your own feelings. I am confused as to how someone would not be able to convey their own thoughts and feelings through expression, but maybe that’s just your personality. It was really interesting that you connected your parents’ holding hands as an act in the audience and your spying on them from backstage to your actual life. This realization you made confirmed how much you have matured throughout the novel! I am also glad that you and Hale married for your true feelings for one another, and didn’t mind the age difference that was so troublesome to other people. However, it is still confusing to me why you didn’t want your grandmother to attend her own daughter’s funeral! Did it cause you too much pain to have your grandmother, whom you adored so dearly, to be paying her respects to your mother? Well, whatever the case I am sorry for the loss of your mother, yet I am happy for your promising acting career!

Sincerely,
Rachel

No comments: